Here we go with another GBM podcast. At least here two of us go. Dennis is missing in action (for good reasons) but Hugo and Warner carry on gallantly in Hey dude, what happened to my battery? Show. Yep, we spend a lot of time talking about Battery life and how to best optimize its effectiveness; and we also cover off burning topics like the sale of “The Buzz” and more.
Notes for show #20:
- This Weeks Hot Topics In The GBM Forum
- User: i440’s Release Date…? – (SteveS)
- User: What’s Your Preferred Screen Size? – (Warner Crocker)
- User: Software for writing on PDFs – (SegalSegal)
- User: Anyone find an exact fitting case for the P1610? – (j0r0b0)
- Main Topic
- Battery Life and what are our optimization techniques
Direct download or listen to the podcast here. (55mb | 47.33 minutes | mp3 format)
All GottaBeMobile.com InkShows are sponsored by:
4 Reasons Not to Install macOS Mojave & 10 Reasons You Should Install 10.14.1
The macOS Mojave update could completely change how you use your Mac. Many users will want to install the free update...
How to Take an ECG on the Apple Watch
This guide will show you how to take an ECG with the Apple Watch 4. This is a new feature...