The GBM Podcasts are one of the highlights of my week and this show was no different. With a brand new rotating roster it is somewhat of a myth still as to who we might be paired up with when our turn comes round; however, no matter who it is our listeners are always promised riveting conversation by a bunch of one-eyed maniacal Tablet enthusiasts. As fate would have it (or Rob’s timetable at least) Show number 26 is the Dennis and Hugo show. In this MP3 we cover off several topics but the real Gold is when Dennis lets rip on his GRRRRRRRs. Not only does he explain why he is all frustrated about his past weekend but he also gives a great 1-2-3 on how to best manage your expectations:
- “Control our obsessions to a reasonable level”
- “Give devices time, and plenty of testing, before we depend upon them on something that’s critical”
- “Manufacturers do need to do a better job of quality control on some things before they sell them to us!”
- ZDNET Video of the Samsung Q1 Ultra SSD
- Price Cut for Toshiba R400 Wireless Dock
- WildCharger Offically Announces
- Fujitsu LifeBook U1010 Demo
Hot Topics in the GBM Forums:
- Obsessed or Not Obsessed that is the question
- Little disappointment
- Happy 2 Years of Ink Blogging to Sumocat
- Free Keyboard for Q1Ultra
So grab your favorite MP3 Player or UMPC and sit back and enjoy a heavy dose of Dennis and Hugo on show number 26!
All GottaBeMobile.com InkShows are sponsored by:
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.