- The mini-note will likely be an Atom processor
- likely run XP and Ubuntu
- is due by August. The reason why they are later to market than the rest of the Computex crowd? They were working on getting the keyboard right.
- labeling on the keyboard is subdued. The function keys are gone, instead being replaced by shortcuts ( volume, standby, etc ) scattered throughout the keys.
- Ports include three USB, VGA, and a memory card slot.
- It is being manufactured by Compal, the same company manufacturing the HP Mini-Note and MSI Wind
This article may contain affiliate links. Click here for more details.