Baseball season kicked off in April and we fielded quite a lineup of InkShows here at GottaBeMobile.com. We took a look at the new heavy hitting Tablet PCs from Toshiba and Gateway as well as the Nokia N800 Internet Tablet. Rob got us all in trouble with the umpire, also known as the Bag Lady. And Hugo Ortega is just starting to get warmed up in the bullpen joining Dennis and Warner in the return of podcasting to GBM.
- Toshiba Portege R400 Tablet PC. Dennis Rice takes a look at Toshiba’s latest Tablet PC that has everybody talking.
- Nokia N800 Internet Tablet. Warner Crocker takes a quick look at Nokia’s new Internet Tablet.
- Gateway E155C Convertible Tablet PC. Warner Crocker reviews Gateway’s New Convertible Tablet PC.
- ArtWeaver on a Tablet PC. Matt Faulkner takes a look at a very interesting sketching and photo application.
- Samsung Q1 Keyboard and Organizer Combo Pack. Rob Bushway shows that the Samsung Q1 Organizer is quite a capable solution for carrying and using a keyboard with the Q1.
- The Mobile Bag InkShow. Rob Bushway gets himself (and the rest of us) in trouble and has to get rid of his gadget bag collection in order to keep peace in the home place. Kudos to Kathi and Maggie for their starring roles.
- GBM Podcast #14. The return to podcasting by the GBM Team featuring the debut of Hugo Ortega.
- GBM Podcast #15. The Koala Bear Show. Hugo tries to get us all in trouble with PETA in between talking Tablet PCs and UMPCs.
Look for more great InkShow content in May, including Hugo Ortega’s debut with an InkShow featuring the OQO Model 02. Stay tuned.
All GottaBeMobile.com InkShows are sponsored by: