As far as Inkshows go, January was the month of CES. The entire team was there in Las Vegas scouting out the latest and greatest in Tablet PCs, Ultra-Mobile PCs and mobile gadgetry. We may not have gotten much sleep trying to keep up with it all, but we sure had a ton of fun bringing it all to you. Here’s the roundup.
- Switchback Ultra-Mobile PC: Dennis Rice talks to the good folks at Black Diamond about their ruggedized Ultra-Mobile PC.
- S-XGen Pocket PC: Rob Bushway and Matt Faulkner check out Seamless Internet’s Ultra-mobile entry.
- The Flybook V5i Tablet PC Inkshow: Rob Bushway checks out Flybook’s newest Tablet PC.
- An Interview with Motion Computing’s Scott Eckert: Rob talks to Motion’s honcho about new trends and when we might be seeing a new Tablet PC entry from Motion.
- The Toshiba R400: A two part Inkshow taking a look at Toshiba’s Vista Ready Tablet PC that will soon feature that Wireless Port Replicator that was one of the highlights of the CES. The second part features a walk thru with Product Manager Kevin Roberts.
- The HP TX1000 Tablet PC: Hewlett-Packard’s newest Tablet PC also got the once over from the GBM Gang in this Inkshow.
- TabletKiosk’s New Saraha i440 Slate and the TuffTab V7112XT: TabletKiosk is about to roll out several new exciting pieces of hardware and a slew of accessories. We check them out in this Inkshow.
- An Interview with OQO’s Bob Rosin on the OQO Model 020: The small Ultra-Mobile PC that had everybody talking. Rob interviews OQO’s Bob Rosin and takes a look at OQO’s latest.
And believe it or not, we’ve got more coming from CES as well as some software reviews in February. So stay tuned.
All GottaBeMobile.com InkShows are sponsored by