Spring is springing and lately so is our InkShow, Shortcut, and Podcast action (although we’ve been remiss in publishing podcasts recently.) We missed the February Roundup due to some crazy scheduling challenges as the GBM Team has all been pulled in a myriad of directions, so this month’s roundup will backtrack a bit and list February’s as well.
We covered some interesting hardware and software in February and March ranging from the Toshiba M700 Tablet PC to the Motion F5 Slate Tablet PC. Sierra’s InkShows on the iLiad eBook Reader also attracted quite a bit of attention. And lo, and behold, there were actually a couple of InkShows on exciting Tablet PC software (more and more a rarity these days) including PDF Annotator and the new EverNote.
So, here’s the lineup in case you missed any of the action, and rest assured, things are starting to line up for all of our schedules and we’ll have more coming your way soon.
All GottaBeMobile.com InkShows and Podcasts are sponsored by TechSmith:
- The Toshiba M700 Tablet PC: Warner takes a look at Toshiba’s new Tablet PC for power users.
- The Wacom Cintiq 12WX: Sierra takes a look at Wacom’s new Tablet and likes what she sees.
- Motion Computing F5 Tablet PC: Rob takes a look at Motions new F5 Slate Tablet PC.
- The Lenovo X300 First Looks Review: Nope it is not a Tablet PC, but Rob takes a look at Lenovo’s answer to the MacBook Air.
- Going Mobile: Rob’s on the road and he shows how he sets up his car with his mobile devices while he’s traveling.
- PDF Annotator 2.0: Rob takes a look at the latest from Grahl Software’s popular PDF annotating program
- The New EverNote: Warner takes a look at what he calls ““a real game changerÃ¢â‚¬Â withe EverNote’s cross platform and web versions.
- OneNote Favorites Powertoy: Matt takes a look at the new Powertoy for OneNote tjat allows you to quickly grab and search for favorites.
- GBM Podcast #46: The Cloud, the Tease, and the UMPC. Sierra and Warner cover a wide range of topics from cloud computing to and some new hardware.
- GBM Podcast #47: Talking with Microsoft’s Tablet PC Team, Part I. Rob sits down with Josh Clow, Jay Pittman, and Patrick HaluPtzok and talks about The Tablet PC Tip and handwriting recogniton.
- The Tom Bihn Ristretto Messenger Bag: Rob’s got a new bag and his wife is not going to be please.
- Wishing We Could Go Paperless in the Audition Biz: Warner’s auditioning actors and wishes he could find a paperless solution for all those actors resumes.
You can subscribe to our GBM Podcasts on