Summer is right around the corner, although with the wacky weather we are seeing everywhere, the only season you can count on these days is the InkShow season. We had quite a month of GBM InkShow goodness in the merry month of May. Hugo made his InkShow debut with an excellent look at the OQO Model 02. We got a glimpse of Warner’s wife in the shower, and there was a month’s word of podcasting fun. So, as the lazy days of summer approach, kick back and enjoy this month’s InkShows. Here’s the monthly roundup.
- OQO Model O2 Tablet PC. Hugo Ortega shows up in his first GBM InkShow taking the OQO Model 02 for a spin.
- MobileDemand Ruggest XTablet T8600. Warner Crocker takes a look at Mobile Demand’s Rugged Tablet PCs and his wife gives one a shower.
- EVO Tablet Arm. Eddie VanDerbeck shows off the EVO Tablet arm and how it can work for you.
- GBM Podcast #20: The Battery Optimization Show. Hugo and Warner talk about how they optimize their batteries on mobile devices.
- GBM Podcast #19: The Poogie StormTrooper Show. Fujitsu’s latest UMPC is among the many topics on this show.
- GBM Podcast #18: The Bozzo TC1000 Show. HP’s Albert Bozzo opened his mouth. We hlep him put his foot in it.
- GBM Podcast #17: The Technical Difficulties Show. We’re trying we really are. But sometimes technical snafus just overwhelm us.
Look for more great InkShow content in June. Stay tuned.
All GottaBeMobile.com InkShows are sponsored by: