As we head into autumn, September was quite a month for GottaBeMobile Inkshow, Podcast, and Shortcut action. September brought a range of content topics into our hot little hands and we tried to capture it on video, talk about it, and share whatever we could with you. We love producing this kind of content and we can only hope you enjoy viewing or listening to what we have to offer. Here’s the September roundup.
GBM September InkShows
- The Amtek T770 UMPC InkShow: Rob takes a look at Amtek’s Ultra-Mobile PC and comes away impressed. You might be too.
- The SlingBox Mobile Overveiw InkShow: Matt takes a look at SlingBox Mobile. Unfortunately we can’t pry him away from his Slingbox viewing since he got the thing.
- Active Ink’s Professional Designer InkShow: Rob takes a look at Active Ink’s Professional Designer.
- The Fujitsu T2010 vs the HP 2710P Tablet PC Comparison InkShow: With three GBMers in Colorado, Rob and Matt try to convince Warner which one should be his next Tablet PC.
- The TabletKiosk Sahara i440D Slate Tablet PC InkShow: Warner takes a look at the Sahara i440D Slate Tablet PC and for a committed convertible Tablet PC user comes away with some new thoughts about slates.
All GottaBeMobile.com InkShows are sponsored by:
GBM September Shortcuts
GBM Shortcuts are something new. Quick takes, first impressions, and early looks at hardware and gadgets.
- Taking a Look at BlueTooth Headsets: Warner takes a look at the Motorola H700 and the Aliph Jawbone BlueTooth headsets.
- The Amtek T770 UMPC: Rob offers an early look at Amtek’s T770 UMPC.
- The Cardo S2 BlueTooth Headset: Looking for a wrap around BlueTooth headset? This might be just the ticket.
- The HTC Kaiser/Tilt Unboxing: Rob unboxes the HTC Kaiser and checks out that tilt.
GBM September Podcasts
September featured some interesting conversations on the GBM Podcasts. We talk about the coming of the Mobile Internet Devices, Vista woes, how we consume media on our mobile devices, and what software we carry around in our Tablet PC toolboxes. Give a listen.
- GBM Podcast #34: MIDs and Vista. Matt and Warner talk about what impact they think Mobile Internet Devices might have and also some of the struggles that folks are having with Vista.
- GBM Podcast #33: All Media All the Time. Rob and Matt talk about consuming media on mobile devices. Can you say Slingbox?
- GBM Podcast #32: What’s In Your Tablet PC Toolbox? Rob and Warner talk about what tools they carry in their Tablet PC toolbox.
How to Take an ECG on the Apple Watch
This guide will show you how to take an ECG with the Apple Watch 4. This is a new feature...
3 Reasons Not to Install watchOS 5.1.2 & 9 Reasons You Should
The watchOS 5.1.2 update brings a massive new feature to the Apple Watch with ECG support and a collection of...