As part of our InkShow offerings, we are working to provide our readers with some quality podcast interviews with folks from our around the industry: journalists, key Mobile PC and Tablet PC players at Microsoft, and other personalities in the Tablet PC space.
Here is a quick run-down of the Podcast InkShows that we have produced so far. As a reminder, if you use iTunes, you can subscribe to our Podcast InkShows using this link.
- Interview with Mika Krammer, Director of Windows Client Mobility at Microsoft
- Interview with Darin Fish, Director of Business Development for the Mobile and Tailored Platforms Division at Microsoft
- Chatting with Mark “Sumocat” Sumimoto
- Interview with DemoMobile founder Jim Forbes
- Interview with Josh Einstein, developer of Tablet Enhancements for Outlook 3.0
- Interview with Eric Rice
- Interview with Chris Pratley, Group Manager for Office Authoring Services, which include OneNote, Word, and Publisher, and co-founder of the OneNote team.
All GottaBeMobile.com InkShows are sponsored by: