As part of our InkShow offerings, we are working to provide our readers with some quality podcast interviews with folks from our around the industry: journalists, key Mobile PC and Tablet PC players at Microsoft, and other personalities in the Tablet PC space.
Here is a quick run-down of the Podcast InkShows that we have produced so far. As a reminder, if you use iTunes, you can subscribe to our Podcast InkShows using this link.
- Interview with Mika Krammer, Director of Windows Client Mobility at Microsoft
- Interview with Darin Fish, Director of Business Development for the Mobile and Tailored Platforms Division at Microsoft
- Chatting with Mark “Sumocat” Sumimoto
- Interview with DemoMobile founder Jim Forbes
- Interview with Josh Einstein, developer of Tablet Enhancements for Outlook 3.0
- Interview with Eric Rice
- Interview with Chris Pratley, Group Manager for Office Authoring Services, which include OneNote, Word, and Publisher, and co-founder of the OneNote team.
All GottaBeMobile.com InkShows are sponsored by:
4 Reasons Not to Install macOS Mojave & 10 Reasons You Should Install 10.14.1
The macOS Mojave update could completely change how you use your Mac. Many users will want to install the free update...
How to Take an ECG on the Apple Watch
This guide will show you how to take an ECG with the Apple Watch 4. This is a new feature...