Looks like Grahl Software has been doing some tinkering with PDF Annotator and now has version 1.3 in Beta. There are a number of new features, improvements and fixes listed. From the site:
+ New Feature
– Fixed Bug
* Changed Behaviour
> Release: 18.104.22.168
+ Bookmark tree to jump to pages, available from the new View, Go to submenu, and from a toolbar button.
+ View, Rotate clockwise and counterclockwise commands to rotate all pages.
+ Enhanced printing: Direct printing which is much quicker and consumes much less memory than printing as image (which is now optionally available on the print settings
+ Completely rewritten undo manager for faster and less resource consuming undo.
+ New option to enable or disable warning to confirm attempt to overwrite original document.
+ New option to create .ORG backup file when overwriting orginal documents the first time.
+ New option to create .BAK backup files each time a document is saved.
+ New option to optimize rendering for LCD screens.
+ Adjusting bookmarks when inserting, appending or deleting files.
+ Appending bookmarks when appending a document.
+ Added Save button to full screen toolbar.
+ New keyboard shortcuts for zoom commands that also work in full screen mode.
* Create inserted or appended pages with same size like currently selected page.
* Online help revised.
* Online help moved to HTML Help (CHM) format.
* No additional download required when installing on desktop (non-tablet) OS.
– Problem with shifted annotations for some specific PDF documents solved.
– Many rendering problems fixed.
– Pages containing annotations could not be displayed any more after saving and reopening in PDF Annotator specific PDF documents.
– Window position and size did not restore properly.
– Text search did not find text in some documents.
– Undo did not work properly in some conditions.
– Top-of-pen eraser did not work properly.
– Show Toolbar was visible in context menu at any time, not just in full screen mode.
– No error message was displayed for files with unsupported encryption.
– Needed to click into the document first, before mouse wheel or key scrolling was working if file was opened through command line.
– Context menu integration on installation did not work.
– Pasting copied ink did paste into invisible region of the page if page was zoomed in and scrolled down.
– Temporary files were not deleted on shutdown.
– Files of deleted macros were not erased, so deleted macros reappeared after restart.
– Rendering problems with some documents resolved.
– After entering the password on password protected documents, a bogus error message was shown.
Thanks to GBM reader, Wesley Delk for the tip.
Samsung Galaxy Android 10 Update Info (2020)
With the Samsung Galaxy Android 10 update rolling out and new info starting to emerge, we want to take you...
61 Exciting Things You Can Do With the Apple Watch
The Apple Watch is a smartwatch that connects to your iPhone to deliver notifications, make calls, send texts, and run...