I was talking with a Tablet PC ISV today and they are very interested in learning more about how people are using their tablet pc and in particular, the tablet pc specific features: navigating with a pen, taking ink notes, form filling, ink to text recognition, speech recognition, etc. Here are some questions to get your thought process going.
- Are you using the tablet pc mostly as a note-taking device? If so, what applications are you using for note-taking?
- Do you use it to fill in forms ( ie Forms2Base, Active Ink Software, etc ). If so, is it a primary use of your tablet pc?
- How much do you use speech recognition?
- Are most of your notes or form filling text based or ink based?
- Do you leave your notes as ink or do you convert them to text?
- Do you navigate much with the pen? Is this a primary use of the tablet pc functionality?
- Is your tablet pc mostly a media serving device? If so, how?
- Is your tablet pc primarily used for personal or business?
- Are you a student, business professional, or neither?
Basically, they’d love to get a snap shot of the community and how people use their tablet pcs on a day-to-day basis. Any comments you leave would be most appreciated.
4 Reasons Not to Install macOS Mojave & 10 Reasons You Should Install 10.14.1
The macOS Mojave update could completely change how you use your Mac. Many users will want to install the free update...
How to Take an ECG on the Apple Watch
This guide will show you how to take an ECG with the Apple Watch 4. This is a new feature...