While others treat Steve Jobs’ retirement as CEO of Apple as a sign his end is near, our outlook is more optimistic. Here are some ideas for how Steve could spend his extra free time.
1. Pop into Apple Stores unannounced just to hang out, sign iPads.
2. Release a Steve Jobs Edition Macbook Pro
3. Start a blog entitled Real Steve Jobs
4. Oversee construction of the new Apple campus
5. Talk about random ideas as if they were upcoming Apple products
6. Launch Own Clothing Line
7. Help the less fortunate
Thanks to Adam and Josh for the assist on the last two.
How to Take an ECG on the Apple Watch
This guide will show you how to take an ECG with the Apple Watch 4. This is a new feature...
3 Reasons Not to Install watchOS 5.1.2 & 9 Reasons You Should
The watchOS 5.1.2 update brings a massive new feature to the Apple Watch with ECG support and a collection of...