While others treat Steve Jobs’ retirement as CEO of Apple as a sign his end is near, our outlook is more optimistic. Here are some ideas for how Steve could spend his extra free time.
1. Pop into Apple Stores unannounced just to hang out, sign iPads.
2. Release a Steve Jobs Edition Macbook Pro
3. Start a blog entitled Real Steve Jobs
4. Oversee construction of the new Apple campus
5. Talk about random ideas as if they were upcoming Apple products
6. Launch Own Clothing Line
7. Help the less fortunate
Thanks to Adam and Josh for the assist on the last two.
This article may contain affiliate links. Click here for more details.