The Xbox 360 & Xbox One Destiny beta starts early for all users today and the Xbox Destiny beta codes are now available to redeem for the Destiny Beta on almost any Xbox. This guide will show you how to get the Xbox 360 & Xbox One Destiny beta download.
Update: The Destiny beta is available without a pre-order. Skip to the download section to get gaming.
You’ll need a Destiny pre-order for the Xbox 360 or Xbox One to gain access to the Destiny beta. After you order you get a nine-digit Destiny Beta code that you can redeem with Bungie for a Destiny beta download code. The Xbox 360 & Xbox One Destiny beta code unlocks three digital downloads, so you can use one and share two with friends.
Every Destiny preorder includes Destiny beta access. You need two preorders to play on Xbox 360 and Xbox One, but you may be able to trade a code with someone else. The Xbox 360 & Xbox One Destiny beta is included with any version, even Destiny special editions.
In addition to Destiny beta access, there is another Destiny preorder bonus that includes early access to weapons and gear. On Saturday July 26th there is a special chance to earn a Xbox 360 & Xbox One Destiny beta emblem and other specials that carry over to the full version this fall.
We’ll show you how to find your Xbox 360 & Xbox One Destiny beta codes and how you can redeem the Xbox download code from your computer or your console. It will take a while for the Xbox 360 & Xbox One Destiny beta download and there is a chance for possible problems, but there is hope that Bungie locked these issues down during the PS4 beta.
What You Need for the Xbox 360 & Xbox One Destiny Beta
You need a Xbox One or Xbox 360 for the Xbox Destiny beta and a preorder of the game from a participating retailer. If you have yet to preorder Amazon is your best bet.
Amazon emails the Xbox 360 & Xbox One Destiny beta codes instantly. GameStop prints the code on your receipt, which is also fast if you go to a store. best Buy dropped the ball earlier and it is unclear how fast they will respond now.
It works on the Xbox One and Xbox 360, but not on the Xbox 360 Arcade, Xbox 360 4GB or Xbox 360 Core systems.
How to Sign Up for the Xbox 360 & Xbox One Destiny Beta
1. When you have the nine-digit Xbox 360 & Xbox One Destiny beta code from the retailer you need to go to the Destiny beta page and start the code redemption. This turns one Destiny beta code into three destiny beta download codes.
2. Sign in with a Bungie ID or make a new one with PSN, Xbox Live, Google or Facebook.
3. You aren’t picking the console that you will use, so you can link it up to any account you want. You’ll pick the console and region later.
4. Verify your email address with Bungie. This is where your codes are emailed. They are also available in your Bungie profile.
5. Enter the Xbox 360 & Xbox One Destiny beta code from your preorder into the box.
6. If it is correct you will now see your profile with redeemed Xbox 360 & Xbox One Destiny beta codes. Here you will also see your three Xbox 360 & Xbox One Destiny beta download codes after you pick the console and region you want to use.
7. The Xbox 360 & Xbox One Destiny beta started early and it is now live as of 8 PM Eastern on July 22nd. The Destiny beta runs through July 26th at midnight Pacific.
How to Redeem the Xbox Destiny Beta Code
On the Xbox One or Xbox 360 you can go to the Xbox Live store to enter the 25 digit code. You can also do this online on Xbox.com.
Click on this link to redeem a Xbox 360 & Xbox One Destiny beta download code and paste the 25-digit code from your Bungie.net account or email.
Confirm that you want to use this and it will start the Xbox 360 & Xbox One Destiny beta download. The Destiny beta takes a while to download, and you may need to open the Destiny beta to continue the installation.
Halo 5 Beta Details
If you can't wait for the Halo 5 release date in 2015, you can get a spot in the Halo 5 beta with a single purchase.
Halo 5: Guardians is the new Halo game for the Xbox One, which will arrive next year as an exclusive that many gamers cannot wait to see. Although there are no shortage of shooters, Halo is the game that started it off for many players.
When is the Halo 5 Beta & How do I Join?
The Halo 5 beta starts on December 27th, 2014 and runs through January 22nd. The beta is not closed in the traditional sense, but you do need to spend money to get a Halo 5 beta key.
That key comes with Halo: The Master Chief Collection, which includes all four Halo games on one disc. this even includes a Halo 2 Anniversary edition with updated graphics on Multiplayer maps and the single player mode.
The Halo:Master Chief Collection release date is set for November 11, 2014 and the games will run at 1080P 60FPS with multiplayer options on dedicated servers. This will let you play your favorite games online, with the friends you used to play against. These include the original multiplayer maps and all DLC.
To get in you need to buy the Halo Master Chief Collection for Xbox One. Although they sell an Xbox 360 version it is nor part of the Halo 5 beta program.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.