This guide will show you how to perform a data hard reset on your myTouch 4G. This phone is made by HTC and runs Android. There are 2 methods I will cover here on how to do a factory data reset.
- Go to settings.
- Find and select SD card and Phone Storage.
- Tap on the Factory Data Reset
- Then click on Reset Phone
- Power phone down.
- Remove battery for a few seconds.
- Now, while holding the volume down button, turn the myTouch 4G on.
- You will enter a mode that presents you with a menu. Select Factory reset by using the volume button.
- When Factory reset highlighted, hit the power button to select and run this option.
- That’s it, you are done after the reset finishes.
Samsung Galaxy Android 10 Update Info (2020)
With the Samsung Galaxy Android 10 update rolling out and new info starting to emerge, we want to take you...
9 Things to Do Before Installing macOS Catalina 10.15.5
This is what you need to do before installing macOS Catalina on your Mac. This will make the process go...