This guide will show you how to perform a data hard reset on your myTouch 4G. This phone is made by HTC and runs Android. There are 2 methods I will cover here on how to do a factory data reset.
- Go to settings.
- Find and select SD card and Phone Storage.
- Tap on the Factory Data Reset
- Then click on Reset Phone
- Power phone down.
- Remove battery for a few seconds.
- Now, while holding the volume down button, turn the myTouch 4G on.
- You will enter a mode that presents you with a menu. Select Factory reset by using the volume button.
- When Factory reset highlighted, hit the power button to select and run this option.
- That’s it, you are done after the reset finishes.
MacBook Pro 16 Keyboard: 5 Things You Need to Know
Apple finally fixed the MacBook Pro keyboard with the 2019 MacBook Pro 16-inch model. This is what you need to...
4 Reasons Not to Install iOS 13.2.2 & 11 Reasons You Should
The iOS 13.2.2 update is a small maintenance release, but it could have a huge impact on your iPhone’s performance. While some...