This guide will show you how to perform a data hard reset on your myTouch 4G. This phone is made by HTC and runs Android. There are 2 methods I will cover here on how to do a factory data reset.
- Go to settings.
- Find and select SD card and Phone Storage.
- Tap on the Factory Data Reset
- Then click on Reset Phone
- Power phone down.
- Remove battery for a few seconds.
- Now, while holding the volume down button, turn the myTouch 4G on.
- You will enter a mode that presents you with a menu. Select Factory reset by using the volume button.
- When Factory reset highlighted, hit the power button to select and run this option.
- That’s it, you are done after the reset finishes.
4 Reasons Not to Install macOS Mojave & 10 Reasons You Should Install 10.14.1
The macOS Mojave update could completely change how you use your Mac. Many users will want to install the free update...
How to Take an ECG on the Apple Watch
This guide will show you how to take an ECG with the Apple Watch 4. This is a new feature...