If you are constantly sharing images with others using Gmail, you may want to stop attaching images and start inserting them right into your email. This is allows you to write some text, insert your image and write more text. Not only does it look nicer, it is easier for users to see your images without downloading attachments. You can’t insert images by default, but you can insert images to a Gmail message by installing a Lab.
How to Insert Images in Gmail
1. Visit Labs, under settings -> labs or click this link.
2. Scroll down until you see the Inserting Images lab. Click Enable.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the Gmail Labs page and save your settings.
4. Open a new message and click the picture icon that has been added to your menu bar.
5. You can see the end result above, but after you click the picture icon you will be shown a box that allows you to upload an image or to link to one online.
6. That’s it. You can follow the last three steps when you want to insert images, but you won’t need to enable the feature anymore.
9 Exciting Things the iPhone 11 Can Do
The iPhone 11 is a new iPhone that’s more affordable and still packs in a ton of features that make...
5 Things to Know about the watchOS 6 Update
The watchOS 6 update is coming to your Apple Watch next week. This free update for the Apple Watch brings...