Learn how to play the Dead Ops Arcade 2 game in Black Ops 3. You’ll need to complete the first two Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 missions for access, but once that is done you can play this easter egg.
We’ll show you where to go and what button to press to start playing the Dead Ops Arcade 2 game inside of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3.
When you start Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 you will need to play through mission 1 and mission 2 of the campaign so that you can unlock the safe house. Don’t bother trying this until you beat those missions.[contextly_sidebar id=”nYLWvggXgrpE57ttEijZFmtt5Ghk3I6x”]
How to Play Dead Ops Arcade 2
Now that you have the Safehouse unlocked you can go to it at anytime. This is where you play Dead Ops Arcade 2 inside of Black Ops 3.
- The first thing you need to do is return to the main menu and chose Campaign.
- You should then see a Go to Safehouse option. Select that.
- Move to the Data Vault in the Safe house and access it.
- Now move to the secret button in the upper left. It is next to the Data Vault words on the screen.
- Press this button to pull up a hidden menu that shows Dead Ops Arcade II.
- Press your action button again to launch this arcade game inside the data vault.
The video below walks through this process and shows Dead Ops Arcade 2 gameplay so you can see what the arcade game looks like.
Dead Ops Arcade 2 is a top down arcade shooter that pits you against waves of zombies in a fun mini-game that is free with Call of Duty: Black Ops 3.