If you’ve been using Live Mesh here is some interesting info. In a blog post titled The potential for Live Mesh is limitless… the Live Mesh team hands out some info on the current limitations for the pre-release version.
As we go through this process, we’re hearing your questions about how many folders and files users can put in Live Mesh today. Here’s a quick summary of the upper bounds we’re testing against ourselves at the moment Ã¢â‚¬” we’ll expect these numbers to keep going up with subsequent service updates.
- Size of all contents in a single Live Folder: 10GB (of course there’s still the 5GB quota which limits how much you can synchronize with the Live Desktop)
- Individual file size: 2GB
- Items (file or folders) per Live Folder: 100,000
- Members per Live Folder: 200
- Number of Live Folders per user: 200
- Number of devices per user: 100
This is good info to know. I’m anxious to Live Mesh continue to develop.
How to Take an ECG on the Apple Watch
This guide will show you how to take an ECG with the Apple Watch 4. This is a new feature...
3 Reasons Not to Install watchOS 5.1.2 & 9 Reasons You Should
The watchOS 5.1.2 update brings a massive new feature to the Apple Watch with ECG support and a collection of...