Yeah, it is just a concept but it is an interesting one. Designed for researchers and called the FieldCREW User Research Tablet, this concept is for those who spend a lot of time gathering data this concept has multiple ways of input including:
…several wireless data gathering components, including:
- Wireless, remotely controlled tracking video cameras for audio and video recording
- Handheld wireless taggers that allow each observer to tag key events of their choosing for later review – tagging is synched to a common timeline on the tablet
- Subvocalization sensor allows the researcher to silently dictate notes that are automatically transcribed to text and stored on the tablet
The tablet manages and receives data from these wireless components and provides features including:
- Video notation (i.e. telestrator) for annotation of events as they happen
- Speech-to-text translation of recorded audio (and subvocalizations)
- Access to stored and online project and research reference materials
- Built-in storage and recharging for wireless components
- Synchronization of all input sources (video, tagging, notes) for streamlined analysis
Check out the slide show demo here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.