The iPad mini is available at $30 off in the Apple store for shoppers willing to buy a refurbished device.
This is not the first time Apple offered a refurbished iPad mini for $299, but it shoppers typically swoop in and buy the tablet quickly.
Apple offers refurbished iPads in the Apple Store that come with a new outer casing, which means users who buy a refurbished iPad can save $30 without worrying about getting an iPad with scratches or dents.
Unlike many refurbished items sold by other manufacturers, Apple includes a full one-year warranty on the smaller refurbished iPad, making it an even more attractive way to buy an iPad.
The $299 iPad mini deal is only on the 16GB WiFi iPad mini in white, but Apple is selling a some additional iPad mini models, including 4G LTE equipped iPad mini devices for $30 to $40 off in multiple colors and storage capacities.
The latest Apple refurbished iPad mini deals include the following:
- iPad mini WiFi 16GB – White – $299 ($30 off)
- iPad mini WiFi 32GB – White – $389 ($40 off)
- iPad mini WiFi 32GB – Black – $389 ($40 off)
- iPad mini WiFi + Cellular Verizon 16GB – Black – $429 ($30 off)
- iPad mini WiFi + Cellular Verizon 32GB – Black – $519 ($40 off)
- iPad mini WiFi + Cellular Verizon 32GB – White – $519 ($40 off)
- iPad mini WiFi + Cellular Verizon 64GB – Black – $619 ($40 off)
- iPad mini WiFi + Cellular Verizon 64GB – White – $619 ($40 off)
These Apple refurbished deals typically sell out fast, and users who aren’t able to pick up a refurbished device for $299 should check back often as stock comes and goes depending on Apple’s returns.
Apple only offers the refurbished device online, alongside refurbished iPad 2, iPad 3 and iPad 4 sales. Like the smaller iPad, these models come with a one year warranty and look like new. The full size iPad models in the Apple Store include savings of up to $80 off the retail price.
Apple typically does not offer iPad or iPad mini deals and sales throughout the year. During Black Friday the retailer offers some discounts on the iPad and this year likely will cut the price of the smaller iPad, but until then buying refurbished is one of the only ways to pay less for an iPad..
This article may contain affiliate links. Click here for more details.