A family is suing Apple afer an iPod Touch being carried in a boy’s pants pocket, supposedly caught fire. The pants and they boy’s nylon underwear were burned, and the boy received 2nd degree burns. Here’s a quote from the lawsuit:
“Plaintiff A. V. immediately ran to the bathroom and took off his burning pants with the assistance of a friend. The Apple iTouch had burned through Plaintiff A. V.’s pants pocket and melted through his Nylon/Spandex underwear, burning his leg.”
Obviously we’ll need to hear more about this to understand what happened, but keep in mind that the iPod Touch and iPhone batteries are non-user replacable. 3rd party user replacable batteries have been blamed for other such incidences in the past.
Samsung Galaxy Android 10 Update Info (2020)
With the Samsung Galaxy Android 10 update rolling out to some devices and new info starting to emerge, we want...
3 Reasons to Buy the Apple Watch 5 & 2 Reasons Not To
There are great reasons to buy the Apple Watch 5 right now, but there are also important reasons to wait...