Rumors are rampant that Sony will be unveiling an iPod like device at CES2009. Does the world need another MP3 player? Maybe, maybe not, but if you can buy direct from the Amazon MP3 store that could shift that answer. If the specs I’m reading is true, there are a couple of very interesting aspects to this.
- Two models: 16 GB and 32 GB
- 3Ã¢â‚¬Â³ touchscreen OLED display with a 10,000:1 contrast ratio (est)
- WQVGA resolution
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Onboard music purchase support via Amazon
- Integrated FM radio
- S-Master digital amplifier and digital noise canceling solution
- Web browser
- Dedicated YouTube interface
Of course I’m sure Sony will tag on its usual ridiculously high price tag to this.
This article may contain affiliate links. Click here for more details.
Samsung Galaxy Android 10 Update Info (2020)
With the Samsung Galaxy Android 10 update rolling out and new info starting to emerge, we want to take you...
Is Hulu Worth It? 10 Things You Need to Know in 2020
Is Hulu Worth it? We’ll help you decide with a look at what you need to know before you sign...