Kevin Tofel has produced the next installment in his Q1 series videos, focusing on usage scenarios. He covers the following:
- Booting up into AVStation Now for media playback.
- Booting into Windows XP to show the time-frame of a boot up.
- Putting the device into Sleep mode and restoring it back to show the speed.
- Inking in OneNote 2007, Outlook 2007 and Windows Journal.
- Handwriting recognition in Windows Journal.
- A quick stop into MindJet’s MindManager Brief look at DialKeys and the Microsoft TouchPack.
- Surfing in IE7 via the LAN.
- Pulling the LAN cable out and surfing the web by using an XV6700 EV-DO Windows Mobile phone via a Bluetooth connection.
- An overview of the Samsung screen rotation
Is Simple Mobile Worth It?
Is Simple Mobile worth it? This is what you need to know about switching to Simple Mobile. We’ll cover what...
4 Reasons Not to Install macOS Mojave & 10 Reasons You Should Install 10.14.1
The macOS Mojave update could completely change how you use your Mac. Many users will want to install the free update...