I’m not one for benchmarks as a rule. I much prefer to work with devices and use them how I use them to determine if the performance measures up to what I need. I know others are just the opposite. So, for all you benchmark fans out there, here are CrystalMark scores for the HP 2730p Tablet PC (top) and the Lenovo ThinkPad X200 Tablet PC (bottom.) Also, for those who wish to see comparisons to the Lenovo ThinkPad x61 Tablet PC, here’s a link to a post with Crystalmark scores there.
For my money, in my evaluations so far, both devices are handling the chores I throw at them quite well. In fact, I’ve yet to find a task where one feels to me that it excels over the other.
Again, I’ll refer you to earlier posts that list the specs these two evaluation units are running. That said, don’t forget the familiar caveat: these are evaluation machines and may be different than actual shipping units.
(Click on the images for a larger view.)
Lenovo x200 Tablet PC
Check out these InkShows and other posts for more on these two Tablet PCs
- GBM InkShow: Interview with Lenovo’s Mika Majapuro on the ThinkPad X200T Tablet PC
- GBM InkShow: Lenovo X200 Tablet PC Hands-On Video Review
- GBM InkShow: First Look at the HP 2730p Elitebook Tablet PC
- Lenovo/HP Tablet PC Shootout: Testing Webcams
- Lenovo/HP Tablet PC Shootout: Testing Webcams in Slate Mode
- Lenovo/HP Tablet PC Shootout: Windows Experience Index Scores
- Lenovo/HP Tablet PC Shootout: Side by Side
- Lenovo/HP Tablet PC Shootout: Weight
- Lenovo/HP Tablet PC Shootout: Outdoor Viewing
How to Take an ECG on the Apple Watch
This guide will show you how to take an ECG with the Apple Watch 4. This is a new feature...
3 Reasons Not to Install watchOS 5.1.2 & 9 Reasons You Should
The watchOS 5.1.2 update brings a massive new feature to the Apple Watch with ECG support and a collection of...