Here are some pictures of the HP 2730p Tablet PC and the Lenovo ThinkPad X200 Tablet PC. You’ll see the size differences as well as the different layout of the keys. I’m still trying to figure out how to give you the best representations of the screen and viewing angles with the equipment I have. That said, both have very good good viewing angles in my opinion. In the photos below, both Tablet PCs have the screen brightness turned all the way to full on battery power, which as I’m sure some know is not the brightest setting if you are on AC power.
Check out these InkShows and other posts for more on these two Tablet PCs
- GBM InkShow: Interview with Lenovo’s Mika Majapuro on the ThinkPad X200T Tablet PC
- GBM InkShow: Lenovo X200 Tablet PC Hands-On Video Review
- GBM InkShow: First Look at the HP 2730p Elitebook Tablet PC
- Lenovo/HP Tablet PC Shootout: Testing Webcams
- Lenovo/HP Tablet PC Shootout: Testing Webcams in Slate Mode
- Lenovo/HP Tablet PC Shootout: Windows Experience Index Scores
This article may contain affiliate links. Click here for more details.