For those of you wanting some more details on the Motion Computing LS800 Extended Battery I posted about yesterday, here they are. Please keep in mind that this is based upon one day usage using a prototype battery. Your own usage will vary from mine, and the usage could change based upon a production unit.
- brightness set to Dynamic, 50%
- wireless on
- bluetooth off
- usb keyboard attached
- turn off monitor – 2 minutes
- turn off hard disk – 5 minutes
- standby – 15 minutes – never went into standby
- hibernate – 2 hours – never went into hibernate
Usage and other info:
- Time to charge: 5.5 hours
- Total time on battery: 5 hours 10 minutes
- Weight with standard battery and laptop legs: 2lbs 4.5 oz
- Weight with extended battery and laptop legs: 2lbs 10 oz
- Extended battery adds 5.5 oz of weight
Allegiance Technology Partners has the battery and bump case with support for the ext battery for sale (pre-order) on their website and is offering a 5% discount for GBM readers. Follow this link (battery) and enter gottabemobile (all lowercase) in the Coupon Code area during checkout to get the discount. Here is the link for the bump case.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.