Fujitsu has just launched their first netbook, the M2010 Mini-Notebook. The M2010 is glossy ruby red, features 3 USB ports (as opposed to the normal 2 USB ports found in other netbooks), a 10.1Ã¢â‚¬Â screen, a webcam, Bluetooth, sd card slot, stereo speakers, digital microphone, 90% keyboard, weighs 2.5 lbs, is expandable to 2 GB of RAM, and sports the usual Intel Atom 1.6 ghz processor. Fujitsu is also claiming a quick 50-second cold-boot. The M2010 ships with a 2.5 hour 3-cell battery, but a 6-cell is also available for ordering separately. The M2010 is $449 and is available immediately for ordering and shipping.
We hope to get some hands-on with the M2010 really soon, so stay tuned for our impressions.
Press release and pictures after the break:
SUNNYVALE, Calif. Ã¢â‚¬” June 2, 2009 Ã¢â‚¬” Fujitsu America today introduced the Fujitsu M2010 mini-notebook, its first netbook-class mini for the North American market. With an environmentally friendly 10.1-inch mercury-free backlit display, the 2.5-pound Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP Home-based Fujitsu M2010 mini-notebook is ideal for the K-12 education market and mobile professionals. Featuring a durable design, the stylish, glossy ruby red Fujitsu M2010 mini-notebook can withstand being casually tucked into handbags, messenger bags and backpacks.
The Fujitsu M2010 mini-notebook stands out from other netbook-class mini-notebooks with features including easy expandability up to 2 GB, three USB ports rather than the standard two ports, stereo speakers, digital microphone, Bluetooth and a quick 50-second start-up.
· Powered by Intel(R) Atom(TM) Processor, 160 GB 5400 rpm hard drive, and Microsoft Windows XP Home, the Fujitsu M2010 mini-notebook is ideal for the K-12 education market and mobile professional.
· Easy user expandable memory from standard 1 GB DDR2 memory to 2 GB.
· Digital microphone along with two-watt-per-channel stereo speakers and integrated webcam for recording/listening to webcasts or podcasts.
· Offers three USB ports rather than the standard two found in other netbook-class notebooks.
· Standard Bluetooth technology provides for wireless personal area network communication with other Bluetooth-compatible devices.
· Atheros(R) Wireless LAN and wireless LAN antenna helps assure a solid connection.
· Standard three-cell battery delivers 2.5(1) hours of computing or double it with an optional six-cell battery.
· Get up and running quickly with a 50-second boot-up.
Samsung Galaxy Android 10 Update Info (2020)
With the Samsung Galaxy Android 10 update rolling out and new info starting to emerge, we want to take you...
13 Exciting 2021 Bronco Features
After years of waiting, the 2021 Ford Bronco reveal is here and we’ve been able to dive into the most...