Mi-Co, makers of Mi-Forms, one of the most popular form-filling packages that supports ink input, is sponsoring User Days 2008, April 22-23 in Research Triangle Park, NC. If you’re in the area and interested in forms input with inking, this should be a great conference to attend. “This conference will be packed with examples of how companies can save time and money in implementing data capture applications using the latest in mobile technology, Digital Ink, and Mi-Co software.”
Location: Hilton RTP, Research Triangle Park, NC
Dates: April 22-23
- Mi-Forms Technology updates – Preview of Mi-Forms Version 7
- Presentations, Speakers, and Panels
- Latest trends & technology in Mobile Forms Solutions
- Hands on demonstrations of Mi-Forms Solutions in use today
- Hardware – see what’s new for mobile data collection
- Digital Pen
- Tablet PC
- Windows Mobile
- Intel MCA
- Awards and Prizes
- Just plain FUN
Registration information should be posted soon on the Mi-Co homepage.
Samsung Galaxy Android 10 Update Info (2020)
With the Samsung Galaxy Android 10 update rolling out and new info starting to emerge, we want to take you...
9 Things to Do Before Installing macOS Catalina 10.15.5
This is what you need to do before installing macOS Catalina on your Mac. This will make the process go...