Mi-Co, makers of Mi-Forms, one of the most popular form-filling packages that supports ink input, is sponsoring User Days 2008, April 22-23 in Research Triangle Park, NC. If you’re in the area and interested in forms input with inking, this should be a great conference to attend. “This conference will be packed with examples of how companies can save time and money in implementing data capture applications using the latest in mobile technology, Digital Ink, and Mi-Co software.”
Location: Hilton RTP, Research Triangle Park, NC
Dates: April 22-23
- Mi-Forms Technology updates – Preview of Mi-Forms Version 7
- Presentations, Speakers, and Panels
- Latest trends & technology in Mobile Forms Solutions
- Hands on demonstrations of Mi-Forms Solutions in use today
- Hardware – see what’s new for mobile data collection
- Digital Pen
- Tablet PC
- Windows Mobile
- Intel MCA
- Awards and Prizes
- Just plain FUN
Registration information should be posted soon on the Mi-Co homepage.
4 Reasons Not to Install macOS Mojave & 10 Reasons You Should Install 10.14.1
The macOS Mojave update could completely change how you use your Mac. Many users will want to install the free update...
How to Take an ECG on the Apple Watch
This guide will show you how to take an ECG with the Apple Watch 4. This is a new feature...