Here are some more details on Lenovo’s IdeaPad U110 which we hope to get our hands on really soon. Specs look pretty sweet.
Between this and Lenovo’s X300, who would want a MacBook Air? Seriously.
- Available for ordering on April 29 at Lenovo.com for $1899
- There will be a single configuration choice with an option for red or black
- Intel Merom Processor Core 2 Duo 1.6 ghz
- Up to 3 GB of RAM
- 120 GB 4200 rpm PATA HDD
- System ships with two batteries: 4-cell and 7-cell, plus an external USB portable DVD burner
- Focused to the consumer
- 18.4 – 22.4 mm
- Starting weight of 2.4 lbs
- 11.1″ 16:9 LED screen
- WXGA, Intel integrated Graphics
- Aluminum etch cover and & Magnesium Aluminum case
- Frameless screen
- Touch-sensitive controls
- Vista Home Premium
- Dolby Home Theatre Speaker System
- Veriface security authentication
- Integrated 1.3 megapixel camera ( USB 2.0 )
- 3 USB 2.0 ports
- 6 in 1 card reader
- Express Card slot
Click the images for a larger view
4 Reasons Not to Install macOS Mojave & 10 Reasons You Should Install 10.14.1
The macOS Mojave update could completely change how you use your Mac. Many users will want to install the free update...
How to Take an ECG on the Apple Watch
This guide will show you how to take an ECG with the Apple Watch 4. This is a new feature...