Motion Computing is announcing some new enhancements and also some new peripherals for the Motion C5, F5, and LE1700 Tablet PCs.
The enhancements to the LE1700 are designed to improve usability in the field without impacting battery performance:
- An additional Intel ® Core2 Duo processor option, the Ultra Low Voltage U7500, offers up to a 10 percent increase in performance over the previous Core Solo processor without impacting battery life
- Enhanced UltraView and UltraView Anywhere displays which provide a brighter, wide viewing angle in an SXGA+ resolution of 1400 x 1050
- A new 64GB solid state drive (SSD) option that provides better performance and added durability by better protecting the PC against extreme shock and vibrations
For the C5 and the F5
- Smart card reader and EasyConnect USB/Ethernet Module improve the usability and enhance security options for the F5 Mobile Field Tool and C5 Mobile Clinical Assistant
- The new smart card reader enables companies to improve the security of critical data by enhancing authentication processes. Additionally, the EasyConnect USB/Ethernet Module allows for easy connection to other devices or local area networks (LAN), without sacrificing the durability and protection offered by the fully sealed, protective design of the rugged tablet PCs.
Below are pictures of the EasyConnect USB Ethernet Module
5 Reasons to Pre-Order Call of Duty: Modern Warfare & 3 Reasons To Wait
Should you pre-order Call of Duty: Modern Warfare? We can help you decide if you should pre-order Call of Duty...
10 Best Surface Pro Alternatives in 2019
There are Surface Pro alternatives that offer lower prices, more battery life, more storage and include the accessories you need...