Partner Program Enhancements:
- Participation in lead distribution programs;
- Invitation to the new annual Motion partner conference;
- Participation in volume incentive rebate programs;
- Access to marketing development funds;
- Exclusive, custom marketing promotions.
SKU and Discounts:
- SKU simplification. To simplify product offerings and help channel partners more effectively recommend the most popular product configurations to end users, Motion has reduced its number of SKUs related to the LE1700. Similar changes will be applied to additional Motion products throughout the first half of 2008.
- Price Reduction. Motion has implemented price reductions that amount up to approximately $400 on select configurations. These include $200 on 2GB memory upgrades, $300 on 4GB memory upgrades and $50 on the upgrade from a standard display to a View Anywhere(R) display (VAD).
Read the full press release at this link.
How to Take an ECG on the Apple Watch
This guide will show you how to take an ECG with the Apple Watch 4. This is a new feature...
3 Reasons Not to Install watchOS 5.1.2 & 9 Reasons You Should
The watchOS 5.1.2 update brings a massive new feature to the Apple Watch with ECG support and a collection of...