For those upgrading, buying an iPhone 3G, or upgrading their iPod Touches, here are my favorite apps that you might want to check out:
- Remote – control iTunes on your mac / pc from your iPhone / iPod Touch. This media functionality is absolutely awesome.
- Sketches – finger-based notes / sketches with cool stamps. Fun for playing around, taking quick notes, or entertaining your kids.
- SmugShot – take pictures and upload directly to SmugMug
- Loopt – track your location and update Twitter
- Evernote: this dedicated app will kill their web based app, and adds tremendous notetaking features to the iPhone. They need to add finger based ink, though.
- Twitterific – update Twitter with a dedicated app – nicely done
- PhoneSaber – use your iPhone as a light saber – very, very cool!!!
- Pandora – Listen to Pandora radio over your iPhone
- Super Monkey Ball – My kids absolutely love this game and have taken to game playing on the iPhone very naturally. I think I see some iPod Touches in their future.
I’ll be taking a look at OmniFocus later in the day. And, of course, Exchange support is the killer feature. Honestly, it feels like I just got a brand new phone for free. I can’t think of a single reason why I’d recommend anyone get a Windows Mobile phone or Blackberry.
4 Reasons Not to Install macOS Mojave & 10 Reasons You Should Install 10.14.1
The macOS Mojave update could completely change how you use your Mac. Many users will want to install the free update...
How to Take an ECG on the Apple Watch
This guide will show you how to take an ECG with the Apple Watch 4. This is a new feature...