Fresh into the delivery trucks is the Nokia N96, a new mobile entertainment and Internet device. According to the Nokia Press Release, the N96 offers the most personalized mobile Internet experience to date. The lines have truly blurred between phone, entertainment device, and MID. I just want to know when I can really shave with one of these things. Here are a few specs that give this mobile powerhouse a little girth:
- Live TV with DVB-H Technology that is possible to record live and view later
- 5 megapixel camera
- Turn-by-turn GPS voice navigation
- 16GB memory slot that is capable of being upped to 2gGB with optional microSD slot. This gives the N96 the ability to store 40 hours of video content. Content can be transferred from your PC via USB 2.0
- N-Gage gaming on a 2.8″ display
- Battery Life: 5-hour video, 4-hour TV, 14-hour music playback. Talk time is up to 160/230 min (WCDMA/GSM).
- Expected US release: 4 quarter, 08 for estimated $895 with support for 3G.
This article may contain affiliate links. Click here for more details.