Microsoft’s Office Sustained Engineering team just announced that Office 2007 Service Pack 2 will be released between February and April 2009. According to the announcement, individual teams (Word, OneNote, Outlook, etc), will be highlighting some of the particulars fixes in each product, but here are some general improvements to expect:
- Improved Outlook Calendaring Reliability
- Improved Outlook Performance
- Enabling Object Model support for Charts in PowerPoint and Word
- Improved cryptographic functionality by supporting all cryptographic algorithms offered by the operating system
- Improved functionality in Excel’s charting mechanism
- Ability to ungroup SmartArt graphics (and as a result, the ability to add animations to them in PowerPoint)
- Ability for Visio to export UML models to an XML file compliant with the XMI standard
- Tool that enables the uninstall of Office client Service Packs
Be sure to follow these blogs for product specific announcements:
4 Reasons Not to Install iOS 13 Beta & 12 Reasons You Should
There are some great reasons to take the iOS 13 beta for a spin on your iPhone. There are also...
Vizio M Series Quantum (2019) Review
The Vizio M Series Quantum delivers great picture quality, with deep blacks and accurate, vibrant colors that look great when...