Microsoft has updated its OneNote for the iPhone App to version 1.2. There are supposedly a number of improvements the most notable of them being the addition of a Search Function and the ability to share notes on Skydrive. There is still no viewing of any Ink Notes you might have in your synced up OneNote files on your other sources. This has a long way to go to compete with Evernote in my opinion.
- Search – find text in notebooks, sections and pages
- Pin recent notes – keep your favorite notes at the top of the Recently Viewed list
- Sync shared notebooks – if others have shared their notebooks with you on Windows Live SkyDrive, you can now sync them with your device and work on them together; just turn them on in the OneNote for iPhone Notebook Settings
- Choose the notebooks that sync to your phone and appear on the Home screen – you’ll find this useful when you have SkyDrive notebooks that you don’t want to sync or view from your phone
- Set image size for photos you insert – choose smaller image sizes for faster syncing or larger sizes for higher fidelity images
- A new color scheme that gives the app a lighter look and feel
How to Take an ECG on the Apple Watch
This guide will show you how to take an ECG with the Apple Watch 4. This is a new feature...
3 Reasons Not to Install watchOS 5.1.2 & 9 Reasons You Should
The watchOS 5.1.2 update brings a massive new feature to the Apple Watch with ECG support and a collection of...