Brandon LeBlanc on the Windows Experience Blog tells us that Origami Experience 2.0 has finally been released and is available for download.
The Origami Experience 2.0 has been released for download on the Microsoft Download Center today!
Download: Origami Experience 2.0
The Origami Experience 2.0 is designed for Ultra-Mobile PCs that run Windows Vista. To run the Origami Experience 2.0, a UMPC with the following specifications is recommended:
- Minimum 100 MB of available hard disk space
- Minimum 1 GB of system memory
- Touch panel display (required for Origami Picture Password)
The Origami Experience 2.0 requires the following software installed:
- Windows Internet Explorer 7. Origami Experience 2.0 requires Internet Explorer 7 for its RSS platform.
- Windows Media Player 11. Origami Central requires Windows Media Player 11 in order to manage and play media.
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2007. The calendar tile in Origami Now works only with Office Outlook 2007 Calendar. The mail tile in Origami Now works with Office Outlook 2007 Mail and Windows Mail.
- The Windows update available here: https://support.microsoft.com/kb/932406 . This update is highly recommended if you use the mail tile in Origami Now with Microsoft Office Outlook 2007.
5 Reasons to Pre-Order Call of Duty: Modern Warfare & 3 Reasons To Wait
Should you pre-order Call of Duty: Modern Warfare? We can help you decide if you should pre-order Call of Duty...
10 Best Surface Pro Alternatives in 2019
There are Surface Pro alternatives that offer lower prices, more battery life, more storage and include the accessories you need...