If you own the Palm 700W, you might want to check out this just released updater (1.10) announced by Palm. According to the Palm website, it addresses the following issues:
- Includes Microsoft®’s Messaging and Security Feature Pack (MSFP) with Direct Push Technology¹ for automatic wireless synchronization of email, calendar, contacts and, now, tasks²
- Enhances email capabilities for more support of push email solutions, such as WirelessSync and GoodLink™, and of synchronization capabilities, such as the ability to maintain an “always on” data connection after POP or IMAP email synchronization and the ability to auto-synchronize all email accounts based on user setting².
- Updated memory management
- Pictures and Videos enhancements
- New Wireless Manager provides an updated interface for turning wireless radios on and off on your 700w smartphone
4 Reasons Not to Install iOS 13.2.2 & 11 Reasons You Should
The iOS 13.2.2 update is a small maintenance release, but it could have a huge impact on your iPhone’s performance. While some...
Coolest Cars and Trucks from SEMA 2019
These are the coolest and most over-the-top cars and trucks we saw at SEMA 2019. Every year auto enthusiasts take...