If you own the Palm 700W, you might want to check out this just released updater (1.10) announced by Palm. According to the Palm website, it addresses the following issues:
- Includes Microsoft®’s Messaging and Security Feature Pack (MSFP) with Direct Push Technology¹ for automatic wireless synchronization of email, calendar, contacts and, now, tasks²
- Enhances email capabilities for more support of push email solutions, such as WirelessSync and GoodLink™, and of synchronization capabilities, such as the ability to maintain an “always on” data connection after POP or IMAP email synchronization and the ability to auto-synchronize all email accounts based on user setting².
- Updated memory management
- Pictures and Videos enhancements
- New Wireless Manager provides an updated interface for turning wireless radios on and off on your 700w smartphone
Samsung Galaxy Android 10 Update Info (2020)
With the Samsung Galaxy Android 10 update rolling out and new info starting to emerge, we want to take you...
9 Things to Do Before Installing macOS Catalina 10.15.5
This is what you need to do before installing macOS Catalina on your Mac. This will make the process go...