If you own the Palm 700W, you might want to check out this just released updater (1.10) announced by Palm. According to the Palm website, it addresses the following issues:
- Includes Microsoft®’s Messaging and Security Feature Pack (MSFP) with Direct Push Technology¹ for automatic wireless synchronization of email, calendar, contacts and, now, tasks²
- Enhances email capabilities for more support of push email solutions, such as WirelessSync and GoodLink™, and of synchronization capabilities, such as the ability to maintain an “always on” data connection after POP or IMAP email synchronization and the ability to auto-synchronize all email accounts based on user setting².
- Updated memory management
- Pictures and Videos enhancements
- New Wireless Manager provides an updated interface for turning wireless radios on and off on your 700w smartphone
4 Reasons Not to Install macOS Mojave & 10 Reasons You Should Install 10.14.1
The macOS Mojave update could completely change how you use your Mac. Many users will want to install the free update...
How to Take an ECG on the Apple Watch
This guide will show you how to take an ECG with the Apple Watch 4. This is a new feature...