Been holding off purchasing an application to mark up a PDF Document on your Tablet PC? Well, if that’s the case, maybe this Wednesday will be the time to purchase. GBM Forum member loyukfai just received a promotional e-mail with a link to get PDF Annotator at 51% off the normal $69.95 price! That makes this application $34.95 for one day only. It’s not today, so don’t rush over there expecting to buy just yet. Wait till Wednesday to get the deal!!
- Add annotations – comments, corrections, signatures, notes, highlighting, even designs and drawings – to any PDF file.
- Save annotations in the original file. Share them with coworkers, email them to partners – no special software is needed to see the annotations.
- Use with any PC input method. Keyboard your comments, paste in images (like a scanned signature or any other graphic), use a stylus or drawing tablet if you have them.
- Remove all comments, changes and annotations with just one click. Restore your files to their original state at any time.
- Put comments on top of text, in the margins, even on blank pages that you insert to get more space for your comments.
5 Things to Know about the watchOS 6 Update
The watchOS 6 update is coming to your Apple Watch today. This free update for the Apple Watch brings a...
5 Reasons to Buy the Apple Watch 5 & 4 Reasons Not To
There are great reasons to pre-order the Apple Watch 5 right now, but there are also important reasons to wait...