Been holding off purchasing an application to mark up a PDF Document on your Tablet PC? Well, if that’s the case, maybe this Wednesday will be the time to purchase. GBM Forum member loyukfai just received a promotional e-mail with a link to get PDF Annotator at 51% off the normal $69.95 price! That makes this application $34.95 for one day only. It’s not today, so don’t rush over there expecting to buy just yet. Wait till Wednesday to get the deal!!
- Add annotations – comments, corrections, signatures, notes, highlighting, even designs and drawings – to any PDF file.
- Save annotations in the original file. Share them with coworkers, email them to partners – no special software is needed to see the annotations.
- Use with any PC input method. Keyboard your comments, paste in images (like a scanned signature or any other graphic), use a stylus or drawing tablet if you have them.
- Remove all comments, changes and annotations with just one click. Restore your files to their original state at any time.
- Put comments on top of text, in the margins, even on blank pages that you insert to get more space for your comments.
This article may contain affiliate links. Click here for more details.