Grahl Software Design has updated their PDF Annotator program with a maintenance release containing a couple of fixes and some minor improvements. See list below –
- Option to set PDF Annotator as default program for .PDF files.
- Option to include ‘-> PDF Annotator’ item into Explorer context menu for .PDF files (previously only available on installation)
- Render buffer size limit now based on memory consumption, instead of page number.
- Problem with shifted annotations for some specific PDF documents solved.
- Some specific printing and rendering problems fixed.
- Error message when clicking help button in toolbar customization dialog.
- NTFS file properties (title, keywords…) got lost when saving with PDF Annotator.
- Printing was slow for some documents.
- Some clickable links did not work properly.
- Annotations did not get saved in encrypted PDF documents under certain circumstances.
4 Reasons Not to Install macOS Mojave & 10 Reasons You Should Install 10.14.1
The macOS Mojave update could completely change how you use your Mac. Many users will want to install the free update...
How to Take an ECG on the Apple Watch
This guide will show you how to take an ECG with the Apple Watch 4. This is a new feature...