Good news for digital inkers who use an iPad. PhatWare the makers of WritePad, PhatNotes and other digital inking software has just released PhatPad for the iPad. And we’ve got some codes to give away! See below the video for details.
I haven’t had an opportunity to check out PhatPad for the iPad yet, but if the development of this App follows along the lines of what PhatWare has been doing with WritePad, digital inkers will want to check this out. PhatWare is positioning this as a brainstorming and notetaking device. Here’s what PhatWare lists you can do:
- Type or scribble notes using a smooth-flowing digital ink technology.
- Combine drawing, handwritten text, images, and digital text on the same document page to create media-rich content.
- Convert handwritten notes into text with PhatPad’s powerful handwriting recognition software.
- Synchronize PhatPad documents with the desktop computer via iTunes or Dropbox.
- Share documents between two or more devices on a local WiFi network, or email them to anyone from within PhatPad.
- Send documents to a printer on your wireless network via AirPrint.
- Export PhatPad documents as a PDF.
- Use standard editing commands such as Undo, Redo, Cut, Copy, and Paste.
Check out their video.
PhatWare has given us codes to give away four copies of PhatPad for the iPad. So, we’ll run a little random contest here. All you need do is leave a comment to this post telling us how you will use PhatPad for the iPad. Make sure you leave your email address when you log in to comment so we can contact you. Comments for this contest will be accepted through Sunday, December 19 at 12 midnight EST. There will be four winners selected.