As the slowly increasing wave of applications tailored for running under Vista is released comes word that Phatware has released PenCommander 2.0. PenCommander 2.0 is a system utility application that features a powerful scripting technology, now enhanced to support Vista. Some of the new features include:
- New PenCommander skins
- Updated Scripting engine to allow for new user-level functions and improved performance
- Ability to select a handwriting recognition engine, useful if multiple languages are used
- Commonly used keyboard shortcuts and PenCommands can now be assigned to single stroke gestures
- New customizable user interface for Visual PenCommander
- Input Panel can be made semi-transparent, for viewing other applications under the panel.