Looking to add additional markup and collaboration features to your Office programs? Checkout PhatWare’s newly released PenOffice 3.0. It is available for $59.95, but is a free upgrade to current users of PenOffice 2.6.
The new features include:
- Redesigned look and feel in the user interface (UI) – more than 75% of the software codebase is new
- Support for Windows Vista and Microsoft Office 2007 including mark-up in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- PenOffice Configuration Manager, enabling users to create custom configurations for handwriting recognition functionality
- Handwriting recognition engine with integrated statistical analyzer, Autocorrector and support for additional languages.
- New PenCommander scripting engine and Visual PenCommander IDE
PhatWare Corporation, a leading provider of software products and professional services for mobile and desktop computers, announces today the availability of PenOffice 3.0, advanced collaboration and handwriting recognition software for Microsoft Windows-based computers and Tablet PCs. The software includes a wide range of new and enhanced features and now supports Microsoft Windows Vista and Office 2007.
4 Reasons Not to Install macOS Mojave & 10 Reasons You Should Install 10.14.1
The macOS Mojave update could completely change how you use your Mac. Many users will want to install the free update...
How to Take an ECG on the Apple Watch
This guide will show you how to take an ECG with the Apple Watch 4. This is a new feature...