Looking to add additional markup and collaboration features to your Office programs? Checkout PhatWare’s newly released PenOffice 3.0. It is available for $59.95, but is a free upgrade to current users of PenOffice 2.6.
The new features include:
- Redesigned look and feel in the user interface (UI) – more than 75% of the software codebase is new
- Support for Windows Vista and Microsoft Office 2007 including mark-up in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- PenOffice Configuration Manager, enabling users to create custom configurations for handwriting recognition functionality
- Handwriting recognition engine with integrated statistical analyzer, Autocorrector and support for additional languages.
- New PenCommander scripting engine and Visual PenCommander IDE
PhatWare Corporation, a leading provider of software products and professional services for mobile and desktop computers, announces today the availability of PenOffice 3.0, advanced collaboration and handwriting recognition software for Microsoft Windows-based computers and Tablet PCs. The software includes a wide range of new and enhanced features and now supports Microsoft Windows Vista and Office 2007.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.