Projectbook, which has quickly climbed to become the best selling productivity app for the iPad in Apple’s App Store, has just received an update to bring user requested features. The app is being dubbed a notebook and to-do manager for the iPad to help users stay organized and keep track of all their notes and files and operates similar to how Outlook’s calendar and Microsoft’s OneNote works on Tablet PCs of yore.
Projectbook, an iPad notebook and to-do manager, keeps you organized even when you run out of time to organize. Projectbook holds notes, to-do lists, Word docs, PDFs, web clips, sketches, and photos together in one app. It manages to-dos and projects, and automatically links related information so notes and documents can be found even without user generated tags, folders, or keywords. Unlike many other mobile productivity apps, Projectbook does not require an Internet connection, enhancing productivity without subscriptions, server downtime, or connectivity difficulties.
- Print on AirPrint enabled printers, including notes with sketches, images, and text in different fonts and colors
- Deeper integration with Dropbox: Now save notes and place Word docs, PDFs, and Plain Text documents directly in Dropbox
- New technologies enable fast email delivery
- Optimized graphics technologies allow quick manipulation of images, including dragging and re-sizing
- Filing and organizing now even easier. Need to move or rename a folder? It’s just a tap away.
- More robust support for external Bluetooth keyboards: Tab key on external keyboards now indents during note entry and bulleted list making.
- Turn any to-do into a project just by pressing Ctrl-Tab on an external keyboard. This allows you to create a sub-list of to-dos for your project without taking your fingers off the keyboard.
- Natural language enhancement, including the ability to write, “from yesterday” and “from tomorrow” when assigning due dates and the app automatically knows to set the correct dates.
The company is saying that Mac and iPhone versions are coming this Fall and versions for other platforms are forthcoming.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.