Ever want to build your own robot, but lack the engineering expertise to build one from scratch? The guys from RoBe:Do make building an army of robots easy by offering up the Coppa ($1,649) and Silvio ($1,449). Robot buyers just need to add a netbook and a little expertise in at least one programming language.
You can add a bunch of goodies to the robots, including a USB missile launcher and actuators.
Each robot comes with
* Input/output controller with 24 ports (8 analog inputs; 8 digital inputs,
8 digital outputs) & an integrated, powered 6-port USB hub
* Servo controller with eight R/C servo capacity
* Pan/Tilt LogiTech Autofocus USB Webcam and sonar distance sensor package.
* Sonar sensor detects objects from 6″ to 254″ with 1″ resolution
* Servo-pannable front infrared distance sensor (4″ to 30″)
* Left, front infrared distance sensor (8″ to 60″)
* Right, front infrared distance sensor (8″ to 60″)
* Three Infrared Sensor Adapter Boards
* Computer to USB hub cable
* USB hub to Motor controller cable
* USB hub to Servo controller cable
* Wooden robot stand
* Robot stand detection sensor
* Rechargeable NiMH 12V battery pack & charger
* Battery voltage sensor
* Advanced high-current motor controller
* Four powerful 70 RPM * gearhead motors
* Sturdy 6.7″ tires
Samsung Galaxy Android 10 Update Info (2020)
With the Samsung Galaxy Android 10 update rolling out and new info starting to emerge, we want to take you...
13 Exciting 2021 Bronco Features
After years of waiting, the 2021 Ford Bronco reveal is here and we’ve been able to dive into the most...