We have a wonderful community here at GBM and in the Tabletscape and Mobilescape in general. Here’s hoping that we can garner some support from that community to help a friend in need.
A friend and member of our community who works at Lenovo is asking for some support. His wife suffers from PLS, a motor neuron disease related to ALS, which is also known as Lou Gehrig’s Disease. Undaunted by her incurable and progressive illness, she is the organizer for the Magnificent Mile Races and Fun Runs, even though she is now confined to a wheelchair and now unable to speak. The proceeds of which fund research grants awarded by the Spastic Paraplegia Foundation (SPF), which is the only organization dedicated to these rare disorders.
About This Year’s Race :
Sunday, September 14th, 2008, on a fast, exciting downtown Raleigh course
– USATF North Carolina and RRCA Southern Region 1- mile championship race
– 1-mile walk/fun run following the competitive race
– Two children’s races (400 meters for children 7-12 years of age and 100 meters for children 6 and younger)
– Race for the Second Empire Grand Prix series
– Separate men’s and women’s competitive mile races
If you are interested in participating or donating follow the link below:
2020 Nissan GT-R 50th Anniversary & Apollo 11 Share the Day
The 2020 Nissan GT-R 50th Anniversary edition marks 50 years of the GTR, and this weekend is the 50th anniversary...
Madden 20 vs Madden 19: 10 Exciting New Madden 20 Features
This is what’s new in Madden 20 including the most exciting new Madden 20 features and how it compares to Madden 19....