We have a wonderful community here at GBM and in the Tabletscape and Mobilescape in general. Here’s hoping that we can garner some support from that community to help a friend in need.
A friend and member of our community who works at Lenovo is asking for some support. His wife suffers from PLS, a motor neuron disease related to ALS, which is also known as Lou Gehrig’s Disease. Undaunted by her incurable and progressive illness, she is the organizer for the Magnificent Mile Races and Fun Runs, even though she is now confined to a wheelchair and now unable to speak. The proceeds of which fund research grants awarded by the Spastic Paraplegia Foundation (SPF), which is the only organization dedicated to these rare disorders.
About This Year’s Race :
Sunday, September 14th, 2008, on a fast, exciting downtown Raleigh course
– USATF North Carolina and RRCA Southern Region 1- mile championship race
– 1-mile walk/fun run following the competitive race
– Two children’s races (400 meters for children 7-12 years of age and 100 meters for children 6 and younger)
– Race for the Second Empire Grand Prix series
– Separate men’s and women’s competitive mile races
If you are interested in participating or donating follow the link below:
How to Take an ECG on the Apple Watch
This guide will show you how to take an ECG with the Apple Watch 4. This is a new feature...
3 Reasons Not to Install watchOS 5.1.2 & 9 Reasons You Should
The watchOS 5.1.2 update brings a massive new feature to the Apple Watch with ECG support and a collection of...