I have a new toy to try out for a little while – and I’ll be playing with it some this weekend! Maybe we should have a ‘virtual’ reader meeting via U-Stream or something – maybe try out a new service so people can get in on the web-cam action at the same time!! Any suggestions??
Check out the specs for the HP webcam after the break (One of them is a 12 MP (software assisted) still capture!!):
- Up to 12-Megapixel still image capture with software interpolation
- 3-Megapixel sensor with Autofocus in a stylish webcam: get HD video
quality and keep the image always sharp and focused.
Unique easy clip option: for stable, secure and easy to attach to select
- Tilt and Pan: easily adjust your webcam to let you show what you
want while maintaining a stable connection to your monitor
HP Instant Chat button: press one button to automatically launch your
preferred Instant Messaging program* and your webcam controls
- ArcSoft Magic-i: enhance your video conferencing experience with fun
special effects. Magic-I also keeps all your webcam controls in one
application and allows you save up to 5 user profiles so you are
looking good wherever you use your webcam.
- Compatible with AIM™, Windows Live Messenger, Skype®, and
- Certified high-speed USB 2.0: take full advantage of your broadband
access and enjoy up to 30 frames per second for smooth and natural
- Integrated stereo microphone and plug and play USB connection for
easy installation .
- Privacy cover: slide the privacy cover when you don’t want to be seen.
The colored shade helps you identify if the privacy cover is on or off.
- Comprehensive software included: manage your online chat with
ArcSoft Magic-i, capture, edit and share short videos with Arcsoft
VideoImpression and ArcSoft WebCam Companion, and edit and
retouch photos with HP Photosmart Essential.
This article may contain affiliate links. Click here for more details.