CES is over and the nominations for Freescale’s top 20 Smart Mobile Device Pundits of 2011 are in. Holding up the bottom of the list once again (because it’s in alphabetic order by first name) is our resident curmudgeon sage Warner Crocker.
As with last year, Warner is in good company. Couple of new names I’m happy to see on the list, couple of drops I’m not so happy about, but it’s still a great list of movers and shakers in the news and media that pertains to smart mobile devices.
- Brad Linder, Liliputing
- Darren Murph, Engadget
- David Pogue, New York Times
- Don Dingee, Embedded Computing
- Eldar Murtazin, Mobile Review
- Elizabeth Woyke, Forbes
- Frank Garcia, Ultra Mobile PC Tips
- Hugo Ortega, Uber Tablet
- James Kendrick, ZDNet
- Jenn Lee, Pocketables
- Jon Fingas, Electronista
- Kevin Tofel, jkONtheRun
- Matt Miller, ZDNet’s Mobile Gadgeteer
- Nate the Great, The Digital Reader
- Nicholas Kolakowski, eWEEK
- Sascha Pallenberg, NetbookNews
- Sascha Segan, PCMag Mobile
- Serkan Toto, CrunchGear
- Tai-Pan, Shanzai
- Warner Crocker, GottaBeMobile
The great thing about this list is it’s picked by the general public, by readers like you. Thanks so much for making this happen for the second year in a row. We all benefit from the wisdom and insights of our “SmartPundit” and are lucky to have him online and sharing.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.