Josh Einstein has released Beta 3 of Tablet Enhancements 3.0 (TEO 3.0) and is getting closer to the final version. If you want to check out the changes for this beta you can do so here. This is a must have and much anticipated application for the Tablet PC and you really should give it a look-see if you are already a TEO 2.0 customer. If you’re new to TEO than you can also give it a trial run.
Here’s a short list of the many features.
- Rich note taking support. Mix handwriting, text, pictures, flags, and shapes on multiple pages of notes attached to each item.
- Audio recording and playback lets you record meetings, lectures, conference calls, and more
- Enter appointments, contacts, tasks, and journal entries in your handwriting or use Microsoft’s incredible handwriting recognition to convert it to text.
- Handwritten items synchronize (as text) to your PDA just like any Outlook item.
- Use the Outlook Journal to organize your daily activity and categorize your notes with almost infinite flexibility using Outlook’s built in sorting and grouping features.
- With Microsoft MapPoint, you can embed live maps and directions into contacts and appointments.
Make sure you check out these GottaBeMobile.com Ink Shows of TEO 3.0.
(note these InkShows were produced using pre-beta previews.)
Get TEO 3.0 Beta 3 here.
4 Reasons Not to Install macOS Mojave & 10 Reasons You Should Install 10.14.1
The macOS Mojave update could completely change how you use your Mac. Many users will want to install the free update...
How to Take an ECG on the Apple Watch
This guide will show you how to take an ECG with the Apple Watch 4. This is a new feature...