I love it when companies think outside the box, especially when it comes to usability. TabletKiosk’s new extended battery for their Sahara i400 Tablet PC not only gives a total of 8 hours of battery life to the slate, but also features a detachable stand to help when you just gotta whip out the keyboard or make a presentation. I love that stand and wish more OEMs would integrate them into their batteries. In addition to the stand, the battery also offers additional USB and FireWire ports.
The price looks a bit challenging at $369, with an additional 2.2 lbs; however, if you are in need of long battery life, then this just might be a great solution.
1) High capacity Lithium Ion battery provides up to 8 hours of battery life when used in conjunction with existing tablet battery. Note that the actual battery results are dependent upon how the tablet is used.).
2) Offers additional USB and IEE1394a (FireWire) Ports. Both of these ports are located on the back of the tablet facing down so that peripherals can be attached without having cables coming out of the sides of the tablet
3) The pass-thru DC power port allows you to charge the SELB without having to remove it.
4) Comes with a detachable, 3-way adjustable legs to hold the unit upright while maximizing viewing angles. The legs can be easily removed for flat-down desktop use.
6) Includes an AC Adapter for on-the-go charging
7) Weighs 2.2 lbs. Depth = 14 mm
8) For quick changes, the SELB attaches to the back of the unit with oversized, easily removable thumb screws.
9) SELB fits flush to back of the tablet which leaves all functions keys, power switches and I/O ports unobstructed and available for use.
10) Features built- in MIS-D 100mm VESA mount holes
11) Price $369
How to Take an ECG on the Apple Watch
This guide will show you how to take an ECG with the Apple Watch 4. This is a new feature...
3 Reasons Not to Install watchOS 5.1.2 & 9 Reasons You Should
The watchOS 5.1.2 update brings a massive new feature to the Apple Watch with ECG support and a collection of...