TEO 3.0 beta 1 is working with Outlook 2007
Josh posted this morning that TEO 3.0 is now working with Outlook 2007. A new build is not available yet, but it shouldn’t be long. Keep checking the download page
Update: Josh just posted an update. Here are the bug fixes. Download the update here.
- Bug when default country not set fixed (this was a big one)
- Better logging
- Better recognizer fallback
- Outlook 2007 working in my test environment (tested on Outlook 2007 Beta1TR). Let me know how it works for you. There is still a glitch in Outlook that the standard Outlook screen momentarily shows. This is as far as I can tell, an Outlook bug. Also did not fully test all features. But forms load and save and toggling back and forth works.
- No more huge wikipedia.dat. Moved to the web server.
- Zip code and city/state auto fill enabled. More web services will be coming soon.