In this post about the Lenovo X60s specs, I made reference to a new pen. Here is a picture of it, along with some of the improvements. For those of us who have used the X41 pen, these changes will be very welcome.
- More natual design featuring an eraser on the back end
- More tactile feel with rubberized paint
- More robust, sturdy feel
- Compatible with current tether
- System works with any Wacom-compatible pen
- other pens are not supported
4 Reasons Not to Install macOS Mojave & 10 Reasons You Should Install 10.14.1
The macOS Mojave update could completely change how you use your Mac. Many users will want to install the free update...
How to Take an ECG on the Apple Watch
This guide will show you how to take an ECG with the Apple Watch 4. This is a new feature...