In this post about the Lenovo X60s specs, I made reference to a new pen. Here is a picture of it, along with some of the improvements. For those of us who have used the X41 pen, these changes will be very welcome.
- More natual design featuring an eraser on the back end
- More tactile feel with rubberized paint
- More robust, sturdy feel
- Compatible with current tether
- System works with any Wacom-compatible pen
- other pens are not supported
This article may contain affiliate links. Click here for more details.